Due to the Covid 19 Restrictions, I am not able to see clients at this time. Please message me a request and I will add you to my list of people to follow up when the restrictions are lifted.
If your baby has a tongue tie, I will respond with some at home suggestions for you until I can see you in person.
Specializing in Craniosacral Fascial Therapy and Myofascial Release
- Are you having breastfeeding challenges?
- Does your baby have an oral tie?
- Does your baby have Torticollis?
- Was your baby in a breech position?
- Does your baby seem extra fussy or uncomfortable?
- Is your baby experiencing chronic ear infections?
- Did you have an unusually difficult birth?
Click here to read about out how my therapy can help: http://balancedbreastfeeding.com/bodywork/
Schedule and Locations
Tuesdays and Fridays at The Balanced Breastfeeding Postpartum Clinic and Clubhouse
Located at 1601 Concord Pike Suite #56 Wilmington, De (Independence Mall)
To request an appointment, go to the Contact Me page
****Health insurance is not accepted for payment****